Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform. Launch your career in Data Engineering. Deliver business value with big data and machine learning.
This online specialization provides participants a hands-on introduction to designing and building data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hand-on labs, participants will learn how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data and derive insights. The course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
This course teaches the following skills:
• Design and build data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform
• Lift and shift your existing Hadoop workloads to the Cloud using Cloud Dataproc.
• Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
• Manage your data Pipelines with Data Fusion and Cloud Composer.
• Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
• Learn how to use pre-built ML APIs on unstructured data and build different kinds of ML models using BigQuery ML.
• Enable instant insights from streaming data
This class is intended for developers who are responsible for:
• Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data
• Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
• Integrating analytics and machine learning capabilities into data pipelines
• Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
Applied Learning Project
This Specialization incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform.
These hands on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google BigQuery, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.